By Robert K. Creasy,Robert Resnik,Jay D. Iams,Charles J. Lockwood,Thomas Moore,Michael F Greene
Minimize issues with Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine. This clinical reference publication places the latest advances in uncomplicated technological know-how, medical analysis, and administration at your fingertips, equipping you with the up-to date evidence-based guidance and information you want to ensure the absolute best outcomes in maternal-fetal medicine.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader, behavior swift searches, and alter font sizes for optimum clarity.
- Apply today’s top practices in maternal-fetal medicine with an elevated emphasis on evidence-based medicine.
- Find accountable, state of the art solutions to any medical query with finished assurance of maternal-fetal drugs from the major researchers and practitioners in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology.
- Take benefit of the latest diagnostic advances with a brand new part on Obstetrical Imaging, complemented by means of on-line ultrasound clips in addition to move references and hyperlinks to genetic illness databases.
- Stay on most sensible of swiftly evolving maternal-fetal medicine via new chapters on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion, Stillbirth, sufferer safeguard, Maternal Mortality, and Substance Abuse, in addition to finished updates at the biology of parturition, fetal DNA trying out from maternal blood, fetal development, prenatal genetic screening and prognosis, fetal cardiac malformations and arrhythmias, thyroid ailment and being pregnant, administration of melancholy and psychoses while pregnant and the puerperium, and masses more.
- Access the full contents online at Expert Consult.
Read Online or Download Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice E-Book: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features PDF
Best personal health books
From youth to menopause, inside of info for girls could be a valued clinical significant other to any the busy woman.
Do you need to get pleasure from fit, average menstrual sessions with out the temper swings, irritability, melancholy, weight achieve, bloating, nutrients cravings and bingeing, zits and cramping in general skilled with PMS? Then, The PMS treatment is the single booklet it's good to have! Written by way of Susan Richards, M. D. , most sensible promoting writer and the most well known replacement drugs specialists, this impressive consultant to therapeutic from PMS comprises her all ordinary remedy application that has helped many millions of her PMS sufferers achieve dramatic aid from their debilitating and uncomfortable PMS indicators.
Web publication 6: running a blog of A therapeutic Blogger within the identify of Jesus ChristDo you would like salvation during this global that we are living? learn this weblog publication and be healed and kept. This web publication 6 therapeutic running a blog ebook has unexpected, random extraordinary expressions of therapeutic and visible depiction of the existing love, mercy and conserving strength and the therapeutic presence of God Almighty in and on whatever in this earth; be it a society, a method, an entity, a humans, a soul, a rustic, a continent and the complete production of God.
“The Balanced lady” is the wellbeing booklet that girls were expecting since it has accrued gripping interviews of private tales and merged them with the most recent overall healthiness examine. “The Balanced girl: robust tales of girls on their trip to balancing the 8 dimensions of well being” is for ladies a while 18-80 who need a complete and balanced existence.
Extra info for Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice E-Book: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features
Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice E-Book: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features by Robert K. Creasy,Robert Resnik,Jay D. Iams,Charles J. Lockwood,Thomas Moore,Michael F Greene