By Susan Mattson,Judy E. Smith
AWHONN’s middle Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing, fifth Edition presents the main updated, actual info on hand on today’s maternal-newborn nursing practice. Its concise define layout covers recommendations of replica, fetal improvement, basic being pregnant, intrapartum and postpartum classes, the traditional child, issues within the mom and infant, and moral concerns. With a clean concentrate on sufferer safeguard and revised case experiences, this medical consultant and certification prep device beneficial properties AWHONN-endorsed content material for the perform of maternal-newborn nursing.
- AWHONN-endorsed content makes this the definitive source in getting ready for present perform and area of expertise nursing certification examinations.
- Coverage of the entire scope of maternal-newborn nursing perform addresses issues, resembling: households; ethics; felony matters; learn, case administration; genetics; and the transition to domestic and parenthood.
- Bulleted define format makes it possible for quickly evaluation and reference of key details at the administration of pregnant ladies and their newborns via all phases of care.
- NEW! concentrate on sufferer safety attracts realization to constructing knowledge regarding secure nursing practice.
- NEW! Content on medicine safety, together with excessive alert medicinal drugs, emphasizes severe drug info that needs to be thought of to supply secure sufferer care.
- UPDATED! generally revised case reviews and evaluate questions mirror the realities of perform and supply checking out for certification examinations with lifelike sufferer scenarios.
- EXPANDED! up-to-date content material throughout delivers the most up-tp-date perform directions to advertise caliber care.
Read Online or Download Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing E-Book PDF
Similar personal health books
From youth to menopause, inside of info for ladies should be a valued scientific significant other to any the busy woman.
Do you need to take pleasure in fit, usual menstrual sessions with no the temper swings, irritability, melancholy, weight achieve, bloating, meals cravings and bingeing, pimples and cramping in general skilled with PMS? Then, The PMS treatment is the only ebook you need to have! Written by way of Susan Richards, M. D. , most sensible promoting writer and some of the most popular replacement medication specialists, this magnificent consultant to therapeutic from PMS includes her all usual remedy software that has helped many hundreds of thousands of her PMS sufferers achieve dramatic aid from their debilitating and uncomfortable PMS signs.
Web publication 6: running a blog of A therapeutic Blogger within the identify of Jesus ChristDo you would like salvation during this global that we are living? learn this weblog ebook and be healed and kept. This weblog 6 therapeutic running a blog booklet has unexpected, random unheard of expressions of therapeutic and visible depiction of the present love, mercy and preserving energy and the therapeutic presence of God Almighty in and on something in this earth; be it a society, a process, an entity, a humans, a soul, a rustic, a continent and the total production of God.
“The Balanced girl” is the wellbeing ebook that girls were awaiting since it has gathered gripping interviews of private tales and merged them with the most recent healthiness study. “The Balanced lady: strong tales of girls on their trip to balancing the 8 dimensions of well being” is for girls a while 18-80 who desire a complete and balanced existence.
Additional info for Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing E-Book
Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing E-Book by Susan Mattson,Judy E. Smith