By Roland Schmitz,M. Burmester,B. Eberhardt,A. Gerlicher,M. Goik,J.-U. Hahn,M. Hedler,O. Kretzschmar,J. Westbomke
Dieser Band beschäftigt sich mit der Medienpraxis: praktische Informatik, deren Anwendung in der Medientechnik wie z.B. die Entwicklung von Multimedia-Anwendungen, Grundlagen der Computergrafik, Theorie und Praxis von Mediendatenbanken. Zusätzlich mit ausgewählten Anwendungen: Content-Related-Technologien können mediale Informationen besonders effizient organisieren, strukturieren und an Empfänger verteilen. Zusammen mit dem Band "Mediennetze" beschreibt das "Kompendium Medieninformatik" die komplette Wertschöpfungskette digitaler Mediendaten: Erzeugung, Kodierung, delivery durch drahtgebundene oder drahtlose Netze bis hin zum Endnutzer.
By Kristian Beckers
Security threats are an important challenge for info know-how businesses this present day. This e-book specializes in how one can mitigate those threats through the use of defense criteria and offers how one can tackle linked difficulties confronted by means of engineers attributable to ambiguities within the criteria. the safety criteria are analysed, primary suggestions of the safety criteria provided, and the kin to the common options of protection necessities engineering (SRE) equipment explored. utilizing this data, engineers can construct customised tools that aid the institution of safeguard standards.
Standards comparable to universal standards or ISO 27001 are explored and several other extensions are supplied to famous SRE equipment corresponding to Si*, CORAS, and UML4PF to help the institution of those protection criteria. via cautious research of the actions demanded by means of the factors, for instance the actions to set up a knowledge protection administration process (ISMS) in compliance with the ISO 27001 average, tools are proposed which include latest safety requirement techniques and patterns.
Understanding trend and defense specifications engineering methods is very important for software program engineers, safety analysts and different pros which are tasked with setting up a safety typical, in addition to researchers who goal to enquire the issues with developing defense criteria. The examples and motives during this ebook are designed to be comprehensible through a lot of these readers.
By Kim Gilmour
Spotify is a unfastened on-line streaming tune platform that enables clients to hear songs on call for over the Internet--without having to shop for or personal the particular tracks. This enjoyable and pleasant advisor walks you thru how most sensible to exploit this sweet-sounding provider. overlaying every thing from utilizing Spotify on chosen cell phones to making and sharing your personal playlists, Spotify For Dummies has all of it. skilled writer Kim Gilmour information the fine details of this progressive tune, from fitting and setup to gaining knowledge of new artists and taking your musical entertainment to new levels.
- Explores the social networking facets of Spotify and the way to combine with them
- Helps you navigate in the course of the a variety of versions of Spotify
- Shows you ways to take Spotify with you in your cellular device
- Encourages you to merge your personal song assortment with Spotify
This booklet is spot on! commence utilizing Spotify this present day with this useful consultant by means of your side.
By Dan Sha,C. K. Wong
This textual content describes a chain of types, propositions, and algorithms constructed lately on time-varying networks. References and discussions on suitable difficulties and reports that experience seemed within the literature are built-in within the booklet. Its 8 chapters examine difficulties together with the shortest direction challenge, the minimum-spanning tree challenge, the utmost circulate challenge, and plenty of extra. The time-varying touring salesman challenge and the chinese language postman challenge are offered in a bankruptcy including the time-varying generalized challenge. whereas those themes are tested in the framework of time-varying networks, each one bankruptcy is self-contained in order that every one may be learn – and used – separately.
By Andy Miah,Emma Rich
The whole infrastructure and tradition of drugs is being reworked by means of electronic expertise, the web and cellular units. our on-line world is now usually used to supply scientific suggestion and medicine, with nice numbers of victims immersing themselves inside of digital groups. What are the results of this medicalization of our on-line world for a way humans make experience of future health and id?
The Medicalization of Cyberspace is the 1st publication to discover the connection among electronic tradition and scientific sociology. It examines how expertise is redefining expectancies of and relationships with clinical tradition, addressing the subsequent questions:
- How will the increase of electronic groups have an effect on conventional notions of scientific services?
- What will the medicalization of our on-line world suggest in a brand new period of posthuman improvements?
- How should still we regard hype and exaggeration approximately technological know-how within the media and the way can this motivate public engagement with bioethics?
This booklet appears on the complicated interactions among overall healthiness, medicalization, cyberculture, the physique and id. It addresses topical matters, equivalent to scientific governance, reproductive rights, consuming issues, net 2.0, and views on posthumanism. it's crucial studying for healthcare pros and social, philosophical and cultural theorists of health.
By Jay Beale,Tom Parker,Ryan Russell,Chris Hurley,Peter A Riley,Bri Hatch
In this 3rd installment, the all-star forged of authors take on one of many quickest transforming into crimes on the planet: id robbery. Now, the felony hackers readers have grown to either love and hate try and conceal their tracks and vanish into skinny air… "Stealing the community: the way to personal an id" is the third e-book within the "Stealing" sequence, and maintains within the culture created via its predecessors by means of offering real-world community assault methodologies and hacking thoughts inside a context of designated and unique fictional bills created through the various world's prime defense pros and computing device technologists. The seminal works in TechnoFiction, this "STN" assortment once more breaks new floor by way of casting gentle upon the mechanics and strategies utilized by these lurking at the darker facet of the web, undertaking the quickest turning out to be crime on the planet: identification robbery.
Cast upon a backdrop of "Evasion," surviving characters from "How to possess a Continent" locate themselves at the run, fleeing from either authority and adversary, now utilizing their technical prowess in a manner they by no means expected--to survive.
* the 1st books within the sequence have been best-sellers and feature tested a cult following in the Hacker and Infosec communities
* identification robbery is the quickest transforming into crime on this planet, and monetary loss from identification robbery is anticipated to arrive $2 trillion by way of the top of 2005
* all the authors at the e-book are global well known, hugely seen details protection specialists who current in any respect of the pinnacle defense meetings together with Black Hat, DefCon, and RSA and write for the preferred magazines and sites together with details defense journal, and SecurityFocus.com. All of those shops might be used to advertise the book
By Phillip Wicklund
Sitecore was once lately well-known as the most reputable/reliable web pages administration ideas (WCMS) available on the market. hundreds of thousands of businesses use Sitecore to assist deal with their internet and cellular electronic houses. Sitecore is a really huge, complicated platform that plays many strong capabilities and capabilities.
As such, dealers and finish clients frequently have a difficult time bobbing up to hurry at the know-how. Practical Sitecore eight Configuration and approach: A consumer consultant for Sitecore's content material and advertising Capabilities offers that chance. The movement of the ebook will take beginners step by step on how you can configure Sitecore content material, personalization, and advertising automation services. Sprinkled in during the ebook might be callouts that spotlight ideas and top practices—taking the booklet past simply the “how to” step by step approaches that may be chanced on in different places. Practical Sitecore eight Configuration and Strategy:
- Brings you on top of things on Sitecore with no requiring a coaching class.
- Provides the knowledge in a transparent, logical define that takes clients from uncomplicated, foundational suggestions to extra complicated suggestions on the end.
- Rounds out current assets of documentation with techniques and top practices from real-world experience.
- How to regulate content material in Sitecore
- How to create internet varieties and touchdown pages
- How to optimize the location via personalization and A/B/N testing
- How to exploit Sitecore on your advertising campaigns
- How to leverage analytics for customized measurement/engagement strategies
- How to create a strong governance plan to your Sitecore properties
The key audience for this e-book are content material directors (content authoring, kinds improvement, etc.) and electronic agents (campaigns, analytics, advertising and marketing automation, adventure optimization, etc.) utilizing the Sitecore platform.
By Christian Czarnecki,Christian Dietze
This ebook displays the great adjustments within the telecommunications during the previous few many years – shorter innovation cycles, stiffer festival and new verbal exchange items. It analyzes the transformation of techniques, purposes and community applied sciences which are now anticipated to ensue below huge, immense time pressure.
The overseas Telecommunication Union (ITU) and the TM discussion board have supplied reference strategies which are extensively famous and used during the price chain of the telecommunications undefined, and which are thought of the de facto regular. The publication describes how those reference suggestions can be utilized in a pragmatic context: it offers the most recent insights into their improvement, highlights classes realized from quite a few foreign tasks and combines them with well-founded study ends up in company structure administration and reference modeling. the total architectural transformation is defined, from the making plans and set-up degree to the implementation. that includes a wealth of examples and illustrations, the booklet deals a useful source for telecommunication pros, firm architects and venture managers alike.
By Robert van Molken,Phil Wilkins
Understand every little thing you want to find out about Oracle's Integration Cloud provider and the way to make use of it optimally to your business
About This Book
- The in simple terms advisor to Integration Cloud carrier within the market
- Focused on sensible motion to carry enterprise value
- A professional's advisor to a dear product, supplying entire education, and displaying the way to extract genuine company worth from the product
Who This publication Is For
This publication is perfect for any IT expert operating with ICS, any Oracle program or cloud resolution developer or analyst who desires to paintings with ICS to carry enterprise value.
What you are going to Learn
- Use ICS to combine diversified structures jointly without having to be a developer
- Gain figuring out of what a couple of applied sciences and criteria supply – with no need to appreciate the bits and bobs of these criteria and technologies
- Understand using connectors that Oracle supply from know-how dependent connections corresponding to dossier and database connections to SaaS ideas starting from Salesforce to Twitter
- Enrich info and expand SaaS integration to path to assorted instances
- Utilize a few instruments to aid strengthen and money that your integrations paintings sooner than connecting to stay systems
- Introduce and clarify integration thoughts in order that the integrations created are maintainable and sustainable for the longer term
- Provide info on tips on how to sustain to this point with the positive aspects that Oracle and companions offer within the future
- Get precise connections built to paintings with ICS
Businesses are outfitted on information, and purposes that entry that facts. In glossy companies a similar cloud-based info shops and purposes can be accessed by means of hundreds and hundreds of other functions from millions of other units through APIs. To make this occur, APIs needs to be stressed out jointly i.e. built-in. Oracle Integration Cloud provider presents an entire strategy for integrating company functions within the cloud. Integration Cloud carrier (ICS) presents a cloud hosted skill to combine structures jointly utilizing a graphical capability to outline and symbolize integrations.
This publication should be a entire, hands-on advisor to construction profitable, high-availability integrations on ICS. This publication units out to illustrate how ICS can be utilized to successfully enforce integrations that paintings either within the cloud and on premise. It starts off with a quick, sensible advent to what ICS can do in your company after which exhibits how ICS permits you to increase integrations not just fast yet in a manner that suggests they're maintainable and extensible. steadily it strikes into extra complicated integrations, displaying how you can in achieving refined effects with ICS and paintings with exterior functions. ultimately the booklet exhibits you the way to observe cloud apps and transcend ICS to construct much more strong built-in applications.
By the tip of the publication, you'll the data on easy methods to use ICS to resolve your personal integration wishes and harness the applied sciences in a maintainable and sustainable manner.
Style and approach
This publication will take a realistic strategy and should be a business-focused advisor to providing company price with ICS.
By Mark A. Gregory,David Glance